Thursday 25 September 2014

I suck at blogging

Let's just get that out the way at the start.

Why blog if I have nothing important to say? I don't want to bore you all... (You're probably best following me on twitter @liviarook for everyday chatter.)

But that means I must have something important to announce since I'm writing this.

Well, actually I do!

You'll be pleased to hear that Quiver: Watched by Shadows (Part 2) will be released tomorrow (26/09/14)! Yay! All my 2 of my fans rejoice (Hi Mom!).

I'll also be running it at a special discounted price of $0.99 / £0.79. So, grab it quick! I'll also be keeping it enrolled in Kindle Unlimited, so those with a subscription in either the US or the UK, will be able to get it absolutely free as part of their membership - how cool is that?

Also, as part of the release day shenanigans, Quiver: Enticed by Shadows (Part One) will be going FREE for a limited time too! So, yes, please tell your friends, tell your mom, tell your cat... tell everybody. \o/

Anyhoo, wanna see the new cover?

"Yes!" I hear you all scream.

I wanted to keep with the same theme and managed to get a cool pic of the same models that I used on the first one. "Kate" is definitely looking a lot bolder, reflecting what happens in the story *hint* *hint*.

Hope you like it!




1 comment:

  1. I found the first book from an email that I get daily from The Hottest Books for your Kindle and one-clicked it right away, as I was drawn in by the cover. I read it a few hours later and was totally intrigued by the characters and was so excited that I immediately bought the second book. I have now read that and anxiously waiting for the next book to come out. I love finding new indie authors and being able to make friends with them. I hope that Livia can get some more followers and get this book out there to more people - it is definitely that good!

    ReplyDelete