Tuesday 30 September 2014

Rollercoaster weekend!

So, I released book 2 (Quiver: Watched by Shadows) over the weekend and also did a special on book 1 too.

I wasn't expecting too much. I was just hoping for some new readers a few follow through downloads for the new release, but OMG book 1 crushed it!

It managed to get to #113 in the Free section for the whole entire store on Amazon. To me, as a new author, that was amazing. It blew my tiny little mind! So close to the top 100 as well - which would have been insane if it had made it, but I'm happy my little book got to #113 and #3 in short stories.

And of course, I have a screenshot for prosperity:





Big thanks to everyone who helped, who took a chance on a new author, and to all the new readers that have contacted me asking for book 3; I assure you I'm working on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment