Tuesday 2 September 2014

Please bear with me...

I just realised I haven't posted anything to my new blog. Oops!

It may take me a few days to get into the swing of things but hopefully this will become a place where I can share what's going on in my daily life, how my writing is progressing, that kind of thing.

Oh and there will probably be pictures of cats and bunnies too!

I am on twitter too if you'd like to follow me there too: @LiviaRook

In other news: YAY! My first book has gone up on amazon.



It's all kinda went by in a blur. I had a goal of getting it published on the 1st of September, so I pushed pretty hard to get it all done. Found an incredible editor who got the book back to me really quick, and after that it was all the formatting and nitty gritty that had to be pinned down. Final checks, and making sure the book cover displayed correctly - all that kind of malarkey!

But I got through it and was on an incredible high - who knew publishing could be so addictive?!

The book will be discounted to $0.99 for its first few day and you can get it from the links below.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N842K62
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N842K62

Feel free to let me know what you think and if you'd like to become a beta reader for future installments go ahead a give me a shout!



No comments:

Post a Comment